Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top Mature Romantic Comedy Animes

Sheep Adopted

I had not written so far. For the wedding
Francesca and Ale gave us a sheep. Now we are
proud adoptive parents at a distance of a sheep from Abruzzo.
you, the sheep, is called GalaKham and lives on a farm in Anversa degli Abruzzi. We have certified, photos and everything else. Now we are waiting for the basket containing its products, cheese and wool, what else needs to produce a sheep? (Yes ok, apart from the poo I mean).
Tomorrow, at most the next day, his stuff will be here and I'm also a little excited. But now I know this goddaughter hairy and unkempt ...
Finally, a female child. That the port when I'm going to find? Springs with pink? A glittery handbag? That usually gives to a young sheep?
And then I also think I have more friends a little bit special. And I am pleased to smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment