Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Semi Pro Hd Camcorder

But the baby who?

the threshold of 15 days of the outburst of chickenpox, the nano is always marked by dots.
now is not even scabs are cicatricette but beautiful red.
could connect the dots from 1 to 100 to see that figure comes out. Probably a prankster goblin that is a fart, I guess.
Yes, because I, the nano and the teenager had to be already at sea on Monday and instead the pediatrician said not until at least Friday, and of course to the sea just after 17.00 and with full protection otherwise "are the signs ". Wow!
I'm leaving very little these days because of the heat and not to feel quite a bit more is the spiel:
"that which has the the baby? I know bubbles "prickly heat"? or is it chicken pox? ".
" no, it's chicken pox, but now we're out! "
And every time I seem to have to explain that it was real, in fact, the nano had fallen into the tunnel of chickenpox, but with a good detoxification Edessa he is out.
Just some sign, but in the end after the intense experiences, there is also some scar .....
"I recommend attention to the scabs, chesennòrestailsegno! and do not take him to the sun ... "It
Oh well, now I understand it. In addition, the pediatrician told me that every single person I met last week.
Oh, and each tells you that experience with varicella extreme, with pustules that were screwing with the double pike and final bow!
But I would like to know if it's the hot summer boredom or so to attract attention to the nano bubble. That can happen to any child with varicella mom this story?
If in the future I will be only one thing to say to a poor mother dall'esantematica already tried, I have to peck a response dried and acid, such as those that I had to give and I have not given these days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment