Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gas Oven Sets Off Carbon Monoxide

falling

NY is far today. We returned
.
The route between the hotel and JFK is long enough and I wanted to taste even a bit.
It goes all the Queens, across rows of houses typical of this neighborhood and the most populous and crowded.
large shopping center and equipment sales.
Yes, just those inside the fences of wire, with flags and large banners outside, with cars parked in a row and prices written on the windshield, I thought those were only lacation films and TV series.
But at some point, taken from the fatigue, I followed the rest of the family and I fell asleep and so my greeting to NY I made the plane, ideally, because I was not even close to the window.
Here, I want to say two words about the return flight.
The return was with Alitalia (went with Delta) and the crisis we have seen it all! To begin
have canceled our flight, one in the afternoon, moving at night.
Thank goodness we were told and so we allowed ourselves a walk in Central Park more.
arrive at the airport, boarding Alitalia .... wow! crowd! but such eh!
a short 'time for taking on and we had scattered for the plane, like other families, and the plane was full. but full full!
At times (as there was only one vacancy), could not rejoin the Marino family. Then I proposed a solution to the hostess and it went well.
In return I had to practically take a child who had been separated from her mother. Not bad, I hugged her and together we have seen Spirit.
Everything was moving a single possible that when he realized that otherwise would remain 10 hours surrounded by children, if you did not say 2 times and s' is given.
After take-off began the torture.
who had small children and had relied on the empty seat usually tacit agreement to allow you, anything. In
lap all the time and you have no idea how many children were there.
Among frequent travelers, families, Italian / American travelers to get from grandparents and various relatives, guests with children, the plane was all tears of children. One
Porello (Porelli or the mother?), Cried the whole night.
personnel crashed just after takeoff munuti those 30, while serving the first meal and useless they realized that they were finedo the pretzels!
practically count them ....
At the dinner shift, already did not know who to give the remains!
call anywhere (you have no idea how many people can enter into an intercontinental flight full?), with obvious applications for a single person, but multiplied to a few hundred souls, gave birth to 4 and 2 hostess stewart appanicati plus a little jerky, especially among themselves.
Type:
my baby is close down all the water on the seat (in fact I down, the water was mine!).
Panic and request something to put on the seat. The hostess at times cursed ...
We solved alone with the covers in super batteries sinteticissimo (make some sparks!).
They, the hostess, occurred 30 minutes later with the same covers.
is obvious that water, despite my request, I was more reported.
Carlo was skipped for dinner and when they remember, the chicken was done, salmon.
Oh well.
The coffee (which was to replace the water in a sense lost) jumped, because I was not fast enough to take the step. I was helping my baby close.
etc. In short all the time.
I assure you that the meals Alitalia, already notorious for their taste, have deteriorated. And to tell Carlo ....
and Ian could not sleep because every time you sddormentava, the stretching and waking up on our feet, and so up and down the corridor at least 50 times. It finally collapsed at dawn and I had a movement in need of repair, either the weight of my son, do you want for the small space between the seats you want for the forced immobility ... looked like a little woman of Botero, then from the knees.
Eventually, after an awful breakfast Alitalia, where I have re-blown coffee (!) And I must admit, a good landing, we landed in Rome and returned home, even after the most beautiful journey, always a little pleasure.
But luckily we leave in 2 days!
Sicily, the sea and a beautiful house in wedding gift ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment