Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Example Catholic Conformation Letter



landed in Palermo.
We have lost luggage. They say never left Rome.
Should I give a damn and instead rode me!
We have costumes, we do not have clothes, we do not have towels beach and we do not have sunscreen and mosquito repellent, not to mention the rest. Then tap
buy back all, not even be sure of repayment.
Carlo continues to say that this is confirmation that touches starting with fewer things and certainly we'll get off cheap.
not say no, but if I knew I had to leave for "the island's famous" I prepared myself at least psychologically. We
2 changes to the nano as an emergency always bring him into the bag.
The rest will wash and will recover, and I hate washing by hand.
S. Vito lo Capo is beautiful as always. But we say that is not the best place for shopping, a bit like all the holiday destinations, all a beautiful coast little more.
But still a nice new suit are begged me!
Fortunately, everything here in Sicily will be set to place in front of a nice dinner. The caponata then I would forget every trouble!
As a wedding gift, we have been given a wonderful home and is the one you see in the picture.
Any comment is useless, just look and imagine the breeze through this patio and smell the sea from the Zingaro nature reserve ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment