Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lymph Node Behind Ear

The agony of expression survey

"+ ex only did this, I think it is much easier!"
"I made a damn mess ... I put a bracket, round and instead of a curly brace, square and round ..."
"before I have to solve in parentheses ix not?"
"Four quattordiciterzi them and I can simplify cross?"
"nooooo ... I can not simplify cross that stupid ... now I understand!"
"wait, I do not understand anything .... ok, so I leave Four, and simplifies quattordiciterzi noveventottesimi ..."
"the least common multiple of 5, 6 and 2?"
"dodicisesti but I leave it there or can I simplify? But I can only simplify the x? Okay makes it easier .. no, I leave it and see ... "
" 30 is fine as a common divisor? No maybe it's just 20 ... "
" no .. it 30 ... "
" .. here's stuck! 1-39 you can not do that .... pizza! Groundhog Day ... "
" uh! That's a mistake ... .. I found another! That was it! Now sure this expression will be that easy ..! "
" but that pizza! Ugh! .... Now I am still a high figure to refer back ... "
" impossible! If I put 60 as the divisor is a figure too high and I can then share with quindiciquarti ... "
" enough! It's too hard! I give up .. I have an incompetent here! Without help I can not, I want to Carlo. And you never help me! "
" look Mom ... I tried 7 times, the result is always too high. I think it is the result of the wrong book! There must be a misprint! "
" you do not appreciate anything about me ... you never say that I'm good, never! "
" I want to go to my father! "
" now we try again ... but if is not the expression does not mean it's my fault! "
" impossible! Impossible! It can not be divided by 1260 420 ... too high! "
" ahhhhh! Maybe I can cut! "
" yes! Yes! I can divide by 2! "
" maybe ....."
is "wow! When she is ... no! Is 1 divided by 1 .... oh no! I was wrong! 1 ... 3 is broken, but the result is 3? "
" then it is! I know too much! But who are they? Evvaiiii! "
" mica was so difficult, you know Mommy? "
" Look Mom, it's not true what I said, I do not want to live with dad ... but now we're going to make crushed ice? Tropical coconut and blue! "
This agony lasted at least 2 hours ... with lunch included.
Meanwhile have consumed at least two family dramas, wasted threats and put a strain on the self esteem of a teenager and the ' function of nerves and a mother.
a chasm of uncertainty has opened beneath my feet and then close again, as happens almost every day, the day on which the teenager has decided to become such.
expression a bit complicated can seriously undermine the delicate balance of a family.
Obviously, everything came to an end only when we have reviewed with him step by step calculations.
Other then went better.
And until everything goes through a tropical slush / coconut ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment