Friday, July 16, 2010

Rikers Island Visitors Schedule

ricotta and Caciottina

The products of the sheep came. 2
flavored ricotta, a pecorino cheese, a fresh Caciottina and a semi-mature.
Well, I'd say this goddaughter undoubtedly be a little more satisfying than the biological children of late.
One, the teenager is svaccato on the couch all day. It produces nothing, dirty and consume moderate amounts of food, as well as being an acid ....
The nano instead, since we're trying maybe a early spannolinamento, pisciacchia almost everywhere, with the result that I'm always with Hose Reel and spray. The
poo instead me neatly deposited on the balcony and after calls.
course he eats like a breakthrough.
So if I understand, these days, my thoughts turn often to a cool highlands of Abruzzo, where I imagine a carefree grazing sheep on a nice certificate that bears our name, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment