Saturday, July 10, 2010

4000 Cubic Feet Balloon

Bubbles and Baggage

"But it's just a kid with a face full of bubbles!"
I feel like screaming at the airport ... for the first time I get the nagging feeling of being watched so alarmed and a bit morbid.
People look at the nano and I think, "chickenpox? Infettivissima disease? Will be deformed?".
assure that Nano beats Ferrari Iasabella 1 to 0.
That she came from where we entered (where VIPs can not leave out ordinary mortals, no, leaving the inputs!) And has escaped most people engaged in watching a baby in the stroller bollicioso. On the other hand she has scrutinized suspect. The
which the dwarf always, he looked good and not get noticed ... slept until check-in. Obviously they just woke up smiling chatterbox, screamer and break.
So almost immediately we had to make a display of the medical certificate made by the duty doctor of Mondello.
The certificate reads: "The nano here today is suffering from chicken pox but not in the active phase and therefore can travel."
I'm not so sure that it is no longer active, but if the nice Dr. Mondello (as well as the airport of Palermo doctor) says it, I believe.
And I also believe that there's more! At one point
we feel like attacking the certificate to the neck.
Even when we say "joy! .... Poor thing has chicken pox?" we answer: "Yes, but it has the certificate."
Well, I'm blessed piece of paper, show it at least 5 / 6 times and how God wants to restart and we landed in Rome.
Even on the plane has been given a lot to do, weeping and screaming as ever, and especially being strictly up to Carlo, to stick his head out of the seat just enough to be seen even from the last person who still do not had noticed.
The most embarrassing scene, however, he always on display, it lifts the shirt to be kissed your navel, so to see a few thousand bubbles on his belly.
And now the weather, because it is indispensable.
baggage check-in to be weighed by a door that now (to look and attitude) reminds me of Dr. S. Vito and in fact: more than 10 kg.
I say "excuse me are the same of going!" (We left most of the things we bought and replaced the old and new, so no weight gain than before).
"And you see that my colleague has been dismissive of Rome (detailing typical of denigrating the work of others)."
40 € overweight.
I try to say that one of my luggage actually was returned only yesterday day and that they should be paying me, but anything that wants € 40.
to the quality control of medical certificate, uniformed police who are moved to the nano bollicioso (but do not touch!), Forget shoes in the stroller and other cabbages, make us forget the computer of Charles, but, that's incredible, the owner aware of it only in Rome ... chickenpox has tried more than a little too.
And last but not the bottom .... drum roll and bad luck behind the door ..... you are ripersi my luggage !!!!!!
I know that the evil eye does not exist, I know that bad luck is something that we can get ourselves too, I know that adversity is an invention of those who do not really have the courage to deal with certain situations, I know everything, yet I feel out of a dark corner of the carrion that makes me rethink all the things lined up for this period and (always the bitch, not me), I repeated shrilly and acidognola:
" you have drawn! you have drawn! "
Well, thank you bastard encouragement, but it was, now how does one get out?
basin of water and see if the oil is broken? or a fine croissant? or a trip to the Divine Love?

0 comments:

Post a Comment