Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can You Put A Cobalt Ss Front Bumper On A Ls

Instructions Museum of American Art

Read the post at the Guggenheim.
seems to go well now in American museums.
If they set up a new exhibition, masterpieces removed to make room for contemporary.
Anyone who knows me knows how much I appreciate amie 'contemporary art, but I tell you!
could not organize this exhibition in other venues?
I understand that for them before the eyes of Hopper, Warhol or O'Kieffe is granted, but benedettoiddio, here there are people who have crossed half the world to see these works ..
would be like if they were at the Galleria Borghese and the Vatican did not find Raphael, Bernini and Michelangelo.
is true that our museums can say it much, but that the works are moved to be replaced by other contemporary hard. At most, it was shut
tie, are the work on the loan, but not closed in the warehouse.
This thing has not a little unwell, indeed he has just done the Inca @ @ @ king!
was a life that I dreamed of New York to see the works that had begun to modern art and accuracy since young, I had discovered the existence of the Guggenheim through the stories of my professor, he came to NY on purpose.
Here!
30 years for foreign ugly ... and I also missed the Strawberry Fields to go see the exhibition of Tutankhamen.
American crazy!
end up with fake mummy's boy king!
Maybe it was better to go to light a stick of incense in memory of John ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment