Tuesday, January 22, 2008

How To Fix Faux Wood Coffee Table

Martina Floris and the Baule Cat's

My name is Martina and Flores was born in Cagliari 30 years ago, 'I have always had a passion for drawing and this' has led me to attend art school in my city', being the comic sardinia school and attend the event "millennium comix", as an exhibitor and cartoonist for the association "gull steam."

Successivamentela my passion and 'extended to other ways of creating a variety of materials such as bijotteria (swarosky, bone, stone, glass), the ' use of silver with semiprecious stones (flush with welding or machining with full art clay), modeling clay trinkets in general, graphics, puppets, scenery and murals ...

Currently I work as a designer with a theater / baby parking "the kingdom of fairy tales and the court of the puppets," and participate in various events such as art "MercanteggiArte" with Arteggiando and "Vivicastello, with my portable exhibition space.

In the future I look good in an artistic collaboration or in an independent laboratory where they can present my "works of genius" every day.
In the meantime, I refer you to my site: http://www.ilbauledelgatto.com



photos taken from the website www.ilbauledelgatto.com all rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment