Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stream South Park On Iphone Online

Plan B


In 6-7 years I wanted:
dell'Antoniano sing in the choir, classical dancer make. Meanwhile
attach sticky tape Heather Parisi on the fridge spotless.

At age 13, inspired by Candy Candy, I wanted to be a nurse. Just a mistake.
Meanwhile I was going to enroll in accounting and the local employment office I classified as "agricultural laborer."

At 19, with a diploma in accountancy in my pocket, I wanted to be a teacher of Italian. Meanwhile
answered the phone and I was the first note.

realized that accounting was not for me, I enrolled in bed. Meanwhile, I: the dog-sitter, cleaning lady, the clerk, secretary, driver, etc..

Taking a degree it seemed immediately clear to me that a teacher was like the ballet dancer: maybe in another life. If all goes well.

I then continued to the secretary, then an apprentice bibliographer, aspiring librarian.

But in all this do not always want what I have not had time to prepare a real "plan B".

Maybe he was right the employment agency and it is time to reassess the laborers. Or maybe horse racing, as they say in my part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment